Expr3ss! Predictive Hiring Technology simplifies staff selection based on your own benchmarks removing the guesswork for employers on who to hire. For more than 15 years Expr3ss! has brought much-needed relief to recruiters. Relief from the burdens of evaluating, assessing, appraising, prioritising, scheduling and all the hard work that goes into creating that final shortlist. Organisations of all sizes and complexities have discovered the benefits of getting the right people into the right jobs, streamlining time-to-hire, and boosting staff retention and productivity.
Expr3ss!, in conjunction with intelliHR's integrations team, has designed and built an integration that is native to its platform and accessible for any users of both Expr3ss! and intelliHR.
This article covers:
- What will the integration do?
- What is the flow of events and data?
- What data can be mapped across?
- How do I get started?
What will the integration do?
✅ This integration takes new hires from Expr3ss! and creates a new person, and job record in intelliHR; thus eliminating doubling handling of employee data.
✅ You'll never have to worry about forgetting or delays to creating employee records in intelliHR after the point of hire. It'll be entirely automated!
✅ When updates are made to the dropdown options for job fields such as Business Unit, Location or Work Type in intelliHR; these new dropdown options sync directly through to Expr3ss! to be available for selection in the corresponding dropdown fields.
✅ Expr3ss! will keep a dashboard view showing all of the applicants that have been sent through to intelliHR historically for convenient and timeless record keeping.
- This integration does not currently automatically trigger onboarding workflows within intelliHR.
- Applicant documents are not currently automatically uploaded to the document tab in intelliHR.
- Both of the above are being considered as future enhancements to this integration.
🔜 Rehires: If a candidate being pushed to intelliHR from Expr3ss! exists already in intelliHR, a concurrent job will be added to that employee's record to reflect the newly hired position.
🔜 Pagination: Greater scope for better pagination functionality within Expr3ss! dropdown fields.
Flow of Events
1. Once a candidate has accepted an offer, a Recruitment/Expr3ss! admin will navigate to the Export Applicants to intelliHR within the Expr3ss! platform.
2. The Recruitment/Expr3ss! admin will select the applicants (via checkbox) that they wish to directly import into intelliHR.
3. Click “Create new job in intelliHR” when an employee job record is required selecting from the compatible job fields ready to import into intelliHR.
4. The Recruitment/Expr3ss! admin will then ensure all necessary fields such as Business Entity, Business Unit etc. are completed to be pushed across to intelliHR.
5. Click Export to intelliHR button to successfully import applicants into intelliHR.
6. The HR/intelliHR admin will receive notification that a new person has been added to the intelliHR system.
7. The HR/intelliHR admin is then free to trigger onboarding workflows and/or add additional supporting documents to the new employee record in intelliHR.
What data can be mapped across?
Default Expr3ss! Fields
|Expr3ss! Field||intelliHR Field|
|First Name||First Name|
|Last Name||Last Name|
|Mobile & Phone||Phone Number|
|Date of Birth||Date of Birth|
|Email Address||Primary Email Address|
|Street 1||Address (All of the Expr3ss! fields will combine to one single address string in intelliHR).|
|Expr3ss! Field||intelliHR Field|
|Job Name||Position Title|
|Business Entity||Business Entity|
|Business Unit||Business Unit|
|Work Type||Work Type|
|Work Class||Work Class|
|Work Rights||Work Rights (Profile Tab)|
|Pay Grade||Pay Grade (Remuneration Table)|
|Start Date||Company Start Date|
|Employment Condition||Employment Condition|
To enable the integration between Expr3ss! and intelliHR, Expr3ss! simply requires the customer to provide them with their Tenant Name and API Access Key.
- Tenant Name: This is simply the name of your intelliHR tenant and is located within the URL of your intelliHR environment. E.g. if your tenant url is https://example.intellihr.net - your tenant name would be "example".
- API Access Key: This can only be retrieved by someone with System Administrator permissions in the intelliHR environment. The system administrator must navigate to Settings > Public API Access Keys. From here a new Access Key can be created for the connection to Expr3ss!
Please sign in to leave a comment.