Springboard is the Australian-built, consumer-style recruiting platform that creates a superior, seamless candidate experience your employer brand deserves and unlocks the productivity your recruitment team needs.
Fast, flexible, easy to set-up and smoothly integrated with your tech ecosystem, Springboard is totally bespoke. Springboard designs solutions around your specific needs – whether that’s attrition, attraction, high volume or building engaged talent communities.
In conjunction with intelliHR's integrations team, Springboard has designed and built an integration that is native to its platform and accessible for any users of both Springboard and intelliHR.
This article covers:
- What will the integration do?
- What is the flow of information?
- What data can be mapped across?
- How do I get started?
What will the integration do?
✅ This integration takes new hires from Springboard and creates a new person, and job record in intelliHR; thus eliminating doubling handling of employee data.
✅ Job remuneration data can also be passed through from Springboard to the Remuneration Schedule in intelliHR.
✅ Candidate documents can be configured to push across at the point of Hire and sit against the employee in intelliHR in their Documents tab.
- When updates are made to the dropdown options for job fields such as Business Unit, Location or Work Type in intelliHR; these changes will NOT sync through to the corresponding dropdown field in Springboard. This will need to be manually updated accordingly.
- This integration does NOT automatically trigger onboarding workflows within intelliHR at this time.
Flow of Events
1. Before any new hire can be pushed from Springboard to intelliHR, An Offer Details form needs to be filled in for the respective candidate. To fill in the offer details form, right click on the candidate's name and select 'Manage Offer // Offer Details // *Fill in Form* // Publish.
2. Once a candidate has accepted their contract and offer they can be moved into the 'intelliHR Pending' folder in the recruitment workflow. This will trigger the data transmission from Springboard to intelliHR. If successful, the candidate will automatically move to the 'Placed' folder and an email notification will trigger to the recruiter.
3. You will be able to see the confirmation of the data flow from Springboard to intelliHR by clicking on the candidate's Communication tab and reviewing whether the Job Details have successfully be posted in intelliHR.
Should there be an error in the information sent to intelliHR; the candidate will automatically move to the 'intelliHR Failed' folder. An email notification will be sent to the recruitment inbox.
To identify the error, follow these simple steps:
- Double click on the candidate name (open their candidate card).
- Navigate to their Communication tab.
- Tick the System Event checkbox.
- The error message will be displayed.
- Fix the error (if unsure as to how, get in touch with Springboard support).
- Move the candidate back into the intelliHR Pending folder.
What data can be mapped across?
⚠️ Note: Each integration is built on a case-by-case basis and therefore the Springboard fields connected may not exactly match what is represented in the below tables. Springboard field labels/names are fully customisable, so in the case below the Springboard label values may not be entirely familiar in comparison to your own Springboard system set-up. The below is strictly an example of a configured integration from a real use case.
|Springboard Field Location||Springboard Field||intelliHR Field|
|First Name||First Name|
|Preferred Name||Preferred Name|
|Last Name||Last Name|
|Offer Details Form||Gender||Gender|
|Working Rights||Work Right Country, Work Right Type, Work Right Expiry Date|
|Email Address||Primary Email Address|
|Mobile||Primary Phone Number|
|Springboard Field||intelliHR Field|
|Position Title||Position Title|
|Group/Business Unit||Business Unit|
|Business Entity||Business Entity|
|Start Date||Company Start Date|
|End Date||Company End Date|
|Work Class||Work Class & Work Type|
|Pay Grade||Pay Grade|
|Remuneration Type||Remuneration Type|
|Employment Conditions (Awards)||Employment Condition|
|Hours Per Cycle||Hours Per Cycle|
|Base Annual Salary||Base Annual Salary|
|Base Hourly Rate||Base Hourly Rate|
|Superannuation Name||Addition to Base/Total Name|
|Superannuation Type||Addition to Base/Total Type|
|Superannuation Percentage||Addition to Base/Total Value|
|Reporting to (Line Manager)||Supervisor|
|Recruitment Source||Recruitment Source|
|Recruitment Cost||Recruitment Cost|
Setup & Connection
1. With the help of their Springboard Account Manager, the client needs to first coordinate with their intelliHR Account Manager with an expression of interest to connect the integration and obtain the requirements (e.g. test and production tenant links).
2. Clients will need to log a Zendesk ticket at help.peoplescout.com.au requesting to set-up the intelliHR Integration and provide the following details in the ticket:
- intelliHR Tenant links (Test sandbox & Production tenant)
- Usernames & Passwords to access each tenant environment
3. Springboard will need to create the API key by logging in to the intelliHRPortal. Steps on how to obtain an API key in intelliHR can be found here.
4. A set-up workshop will need to be undertaken between Springboard and the client to determine the correct mapping of values from Springboard to intelliHR. During the workshop with client, the following modules of Springboard will be discussed to see the impact of where the values are coming from that we are mapping to intelliHR.
- Application form
- Profile form
- New Starter form (Orbeon form)
- Offer details form
- Process Designer (Workflow Process)
5. The current client workflow in Springboard will need to be updated, or a new workflow created with the 2 new folders.
- intelliHR Pending – When a candidate is moved into this folder Springboard will be sending the request to intelliHR and intelliHR will respond back with either a success or failed notification. When a success response is received the candidate will move automatically to the Placed folder.
- intelliHR Failed – When a failed response is received the candidate will automatically move into this folder.
6. The integration will be initially configured in the test environment for internal testing/client user acceptance testing. Then, once testing is done the configuration will be moved to the client's production environment.