Some small-but-nifty improvements to control and convenience have recently made their way into your intelliHR platform. In fact, some are pretty significant so we've listed them below.
Some of these you might have noticed, others will be a great surprise. These enhancements are often directly influenced by customer feedback, YOUR feedback, so keep letting us know what you think about the platform and how you use it.
- Self-Service Tile Visibility & Filtering - When creating self-service action tiles you can now set who in your organisation can see them and filter their displayed order on the dashboard.
- SSO Configuration Enhancement - Administrators can determine at a system level to only allow logins via SSO for increased security, or opt for flexibility and maintain the ability to log in with SSO and/or using intelliHR specific login details.
- Employment condition chart now supported on the Annual Remuneration analytics page
- Custom remuneration fields are now included on the Movement and Changes analytics page
- Custom remuneration fields are now included in row data on the Annual Remuneration and Remuneration Spend analytics pages
- Administrators can now specify the decimal precision used to calculate and display remuneration packages to match the settings of your payroll provider
- Ability to select regex for alphabetical or numerical data validation for custom fields
- Job Custom Fields are now date effective
- Permission related to custom fields will be respected when adding a new employee to intelliHR
Join the intelli Customer Community!
Don’t forget to sign up to our intelli customer community slack channel to be:
- Notified of all product updates as they happen.
- A space for you to keep up-to-date with everything intelli.
- Communicate with your peers, share ideas on how to get the most out of intelliHR.
- Provide feedback direct to the team.
It's free and easy to join, just click on the link below: