Pinpoint is the easier way to attract, hire, and retain top talent. With its modern applicant tracking software and unlimited help from our team; you’ll attract the right candidates, select the best, and wow your new hires from the moment they say ‘yes’.
Pinpoint has designed and built an integration that is native to its platform and accessible for any users of both Pinpoint and intelliHR. This article will step you through the what and how of the integration.
This article covers:
- What will the integration do?
- How do I set up the integration?
- Pushing a candidate to intelliHR from Pinpoint
What will the integration do?
✅ Eliminate double-handling - push candidates directly from Pinpoint into the intelliHR platform without manual intervention.
✅ Improve engagement for job applicants and employees & Deliver a consistent, paperless onboarding experience.
✅ The integration supports the pushing across of candidate documents into the intelliHR person's documents tab.
- The integration does not currently support the automation of triggering onboarding workflows in intelliHR once the person has been created in intelliHR.
Setting up the integration
- In order to link your Pinpoint and IntelliHR accounts, you'll need to know your IntelliHR API key, and your IntelliHR domain name (which will be something like https://your-company.intellihr.net)
- You can locate, or create a new API key from your IntelliHR account dashboard by choosing the Settings Menu and locating the Public API Access Keys section, or at this link: https://your-company.intellihr.net/spa/settings/access-keys.
- Note, you'll need to have System Administrator permissions in intelliHR to access this area of the platform.
- In Pinpoint, visit the Settings > Integrations menu.
- In the integrations menu, click on the Apps button and then search for, or scroll down to, the IntelliHR integration.
- Click the Add button for the intelliHR integration.
- Add in your IntelliHR API key, and your intelliHR subdomain/tenant name. (i.e. the your-company in https:// your-company.intellihr.net)
- Press Save.
- Press the Disabled toggle in the top right corner until it reads Enabled. Once enabled, candidate data will begin pushing through to intelliHR when hired in Pinpoint.
Sending a Candidate to intelliHR
- If they aren't already there, move the candidate you wish to add to your IntelliHR system into the Hired stage in a job's hiring workflow.
- Once they are there, open the candidate's profile and from the action button (three small dots) select the Send to IntelliHR option:
- Pinpoint will take you through a series of fields to fill in. Some of these will be required depending on how you have your IntelliHR system set up.
- Once you have completed the required fields, press the Send to IntelliHR button at the bottom of the form.
- Pinpoint will send across the data and the candidate will now appear in your IntelliHR system.