LiveHire is a candidate and talent management software that handles applicant tracking, recruitment CRM, recruitment analysis and branded talent attraction. The platform is focused on the candidate profile and allows candidates to use a single login to join different talent communities to apply for roles and enter talent pools. IntelliHR has designed a custom integration layer that is accessible to set up by any users of both LiveHire and intelliHR.
This article covers:
What does the integration do?
✅ This integration takes new hires from LiveHire and creates a new person and job record in intelliHR; thus eliminating doubling handling of employee data. This push of information happens when an application status is changed to
Hired in LiveHire.
✅ Improve engagement for job applicants and employees & deliver a consistent, paperless onboarding experience.
✅ Set & Forget - you'll never have to worry about forgetting or delays to creating employee records in intelliHR after the point of hire. It'll be entirely automated!
What fields can be mapped across?
|intelliHR Field||LiveHire Field|
|First Name||First Name|
|Middle Name||Middle Name|
|Last Name||Last Name|
|Preferred Name||Preferred Name|
|Date of Birth||Date of Birth|
|Employee Number||Reference ID|
|Primary Email Address|
|Primary Phone Number||Mobile Number|
|The LiveHire address fields listed on the right will merge to form one single address input in intelliHR.||Country|
Hiring Manager Emailis taken from Job Offer area in LiveHire and used to search for a
Supervisor Personin intelliHR. The returned supervisor person must be narrowed down to one person and have an active job in order to correctly assign a supervisor to the new job.
|intelliHR Field||LiveHire Field|
|Position Title||Job Title|
|Not stored. Can be added as a custom field.||Summary|
|Not stored. Can be added as a custom field.||Description|
|Company Start Date||Employment Start Date|
|Business Unit||Business Unit|
|Supervisor Person & Job||Hiring Manager Email|
|Work Class||Employment Description|
|FTE & Hours Per Cycle||Employment Hours Per Week|
|Remuneration Type||Salary Description|
|Base Annual Salary / Base Hourly Rate||Salary Amount|
⚠️ Note: The following fields are NOT stored in LiveHire; and the below describes how they can be represented in the appropriate intelliHR field:
- Business Entity: This can be derived from the Supervisor Job record or the Country that the employee is situated in.
- Pay Grade: This can be created as a custom field in LiveHire. Can also be defaulted to "No Pay Grade" if that's more suitable.
- Pay Cycle: Hard coded per integration; or can be added as a custom field in LiveHire.
- Employment Condition: Not stored in LiveHire but can be added as a custom field if required. Defaults to "No Employment Condition" when not provided.
Connection & Set-up Costs
Steps required to connect the integration and the costs associated are quoted on a case-by-case basis as this integration is facilitated by intelliHR on our custom integration layer.
intelliHR will provide a quote that factors in some of the following activities to ensure that the integration is sustainable for each client.
- Authentication Testing: Requires the client to retrieve an API key from within LiveHire admin settings and confirmation of tenant region.
- Field Mapping: As per the section above; ensuring all fields are mapped correctly between intelliHR and LiveHire.
- Pre-Deployment & Post-Deployment Consultations: This includes testing the integration with the client to identify use cases and field mapping requirements.
- Deployment: The end-to-end building of the complete integration/automation process.
- Housing & Maintenance: Which party will be hosting the integration (intelliHR vs. Client)? What effort will be required to troubleshoot and maintain the integration long-term?
Please sign in to leave a comment.