Some small-but-nifty improvements to control and convenience have recently made their way into your intelliHR platform. In fact, some are pretty significant so we've listed them below.
Some of these you might have noticed, others will be a great surprise. These enhancements are often directly influenced by customer feedback, YOUR feedback, so keep letting us know what you think about the platform and how you use it.
- Organisation Objectives - Organisation objectives allow you to provide a clear roadmap of the strategic goals of your business to all employees, providing transparency and consistency to provide a clear picture of the business aims and how employees can align their own goals to drive organisational excellence.
- Training Statuses - Differentiate between completed training and scheduled/incomplete training in line with other learning management systems.
- Custom Fields Display Ordering - Order customer fields by dragging and dropping into the position you wish to appear on the employee tab.
- Self-Service Tile Visibility & Filtering - Self-service tile visibility can now be linked to permission groups; for example, a tile can be locked to only those with the 'finance manager' permission group.
- 'Show current selection' capability added to the collapsible charts available on all analytics pages
- Collapsible charts for business units, turnover type, and locations in the Attrition Analytics to assist the ease of viewing this data
- Gender chart available on Training Investment analytics page
- Work Class filter now available on all analytics pages
Join the intelli Customer Community!
Don’t forget to sign up to our intelli customer community slack channel to be:
- Notified of all product updates as they happen.
- A space for you to keep up-to-date with everything intelli.
- Communicate with your peers, share ideas on how to get the most out of intelliHR.
- Provide feedback direct to the team.
It's free and easy to join, just click on the link below: