Tribal Habits strives to create an environment where anyone in an organisation can share their knowledge and can access, understand and absorb the collective knowledge of those around them.
Tribal Habits has built a custom integration layer that is available for users of Tribal Habits and intelliHR. This integration is facilitated by Zapier and allows for two seperate components to be automated concerning the push of completed training data (from Tribal Habits to intelliHR) and the push of employee and job information (from intelliHR to Tribal Habits).
This article covers:
- What can the integration do?
- What data can be mapped between the two systems?
- Connection & set-up costs
What can it do?
✅ Create a Training record in intelliHR from a newly added enrolment in Tribal Habits
✅ Updates to person or job information in intelliHR can push through to the associated user in Tribal Habits.
- Updates to users in Tribal Habits won't push back through to the intelliHR person or job record.
- Manually added training records in intelliHR won't push through to the user's training enrolments in Tribal Habits.
Data Flow & Mapping
Pushing New Users to Tribal Habits
1. Trigger: New Job is added in intelliHR.
2. Action: The associated Person in intelliHR is found based on the new job created.
3. Action: Find or Create a new User in Tribal Habits
As a starting point, you must include the following fields to ensure a successful push to Tribal Habits:
|intelliHR Field||Tribal Habits Field|
|First Name||First Name|
|Last Name||Last Name|
|Primary Email Address|
|Business Unit, Location, Any other intelliHR field.||Custom Field will need to be created in Tribal to match the intelliHR field.|
Pushing Training to intelliHR
1. Trigger: A person completes a topic, article or pathway (enrolment) in Tribal Habits
2. Action: Integration converts the minutes of training into hours of training.
3. Action: A new training record is created on the associated employee's training tab in intelliHR.
The below are fields that can be pushed to the completed training record in intelliHR:
|Tribal Habits Field||intelliHR Field|
|Conquered Date||Completed Date|
|Title||Training Course Name|
|Can default this value to "Tribal Habits"||Training Provider|
|Conquered CPD Minutes||Hours (converted from Minutes automatically)|
Connection & Setup
Steps required to connect the integration ad the costs associated are quoted on a case-by-case basis as this integration is facilitated by intelliHR on our custom integration layer. intelliHR will provide a quote that factors in some of the following activities to ensure the integration is sustainable for each client:
- Authentication Testing: Requires the client to retrieve an API key from within Tribal Habits and confirmation of tenant name and region.
- Field Mapping: As per the Data Mapping section above; ensuring all fields are mapped correct between intelliHR and Tribal Habits, and the required custom fields are created in Tribal Habits.
- Pre-Deployment & Post-Deployment: This includes testing the integration with the client to identify use cases and field mapping requirements.
- Deployment: The end-to-end building of the complete automation process.
- Housing & Maintenance: These costs will vary based on which party is hosting the integration and the effort required to troubleshoot and maintain the integration on a long-term basis.