Kineo is a global workplace learning company that helps businesses improve their performance through learning and technology. Kineo provides an end to end consultative service including bespoke e-learning content, off the shelf products, and learning technology solutions from LMS to LXP and performance management.
Kineo has built a native integration that is available for users of Kineo LearnForce and intelliHR. Via the integration, intelliHR can consume completed training records/modules/courses and store these on a learner's profile in intelliHR.
This article covers:
- What can the integration do?
- Out of Scope
- What data can be mapped between the two systems?
- How do I get started?
What can it do?
✅ Once connected, as employees complete assigned training modules in Kineo LearnForce, the associated training data will be pushed across to intelliHR and new training records will be created on the users intelliHR profile.
✅ The data that can be brought across from the Kineo training record into the completed training record in intelliHR includes the fields listed in the Data Flow & Mapping section below.
✅ The integration can support the pulling across and consumption of Kineo training data into custom training fields in intelliHR (e.g. CPD Points).
⚠️ Note: To push data employees must use the same primary email in both platforms and also have an active job in intelliHR.
- The integration with Kineo does not automate user creation. (I.e. when an employee is added to intelliHR or Kineo, a user record is not automatically created for that person in the corresponding, connected platform).
- In its current format data is only passed from Kineo to intelliHR upon completion of an assigned training module. At no other point can the data be pushed from Kineo to intelliHR.
Data Flow & Mapping
The below table outlines the different data points that can be pushed across from Kineo to intelliHR for any given completed training record.
|intelliHR Field||Kineo Field|
|Create Training For||Person's Full Name & Email|
|Completion Date||Completion Date|
|Custom Fields (E.g. CPD Points)
Located under Additional Details
Custom Fields (E.g. Training Points)
The intelliHR fields are in relation to the fields contained on a Create Training form in intelliHR, as per the below diagram. At this point in time, the Status will always default to " 🟢 Completed" as the current trigger point for the integration is when a training piece gets completed in Kineo.
Connection & Set-up
This integration is an out of the box, free feature for customers of Kineo and intelliHR. To enable the integration, you can follow these simple steps within your Kineo LearnForce platform.
⚠️ Note: You'll need system administrator level access in your LearnForce environment to be able to successfully connect the integration. If you're not confident in connecting the integration yourself, the Kineo team are more than happy to look after the connection process for you! You can refer to the contact information at the bottom of this article.
1. Login to the LearnForce configuration system and from under the Developer section in the left panel, click on the Integration option and then click on the Third-party apps.
2. Enable the intelliHR integration tile by setting the toggle switch to "On".
3. Click on the Open App Settings button and enter the required data into the pop-up that appears on your screen.
|API Key||You'll need to create an API Key on your intelliHR platform. For instructions on how to do this, read our Public API Access Keys article.|
|Tenant||The tenant is the first part of your intelliHR account URL. E.g tenant in https://tenant.intellihr.net|
|Default Group for New Users||This should be the default group the new users need to be associated with in LearnForce.|
|Training Provider||The default training provider in intelliHR to record the training against.|
|Training Type||The default training type in intelliHR to record the training against.|
4. Click on the Save button to save your changes.
Once you have enabled intelliHR for your site, learner and training related information will be integrated with LearnForce.