Some small-but-nifty improvements to control and convenience have recently made their way into your intelliHR platform. In fact, some are pretty significant so we've listed them below.
Some of these you might have noticed, others will be a great surprise. These enhancements are often directly influenced by customer feedback, YOUR feedback, so keep letting us know what you think about the platform and how you use it.
Qualifications endpoints available via the intelliHR public API - Qualifications will be exposed in the API so that these can be consumed by other systems in your ecosystem.
Support Job Custom Fields in Analytics - Any custom fields recorded on the jobs tab will now pull into analytics pages such as Headcount and Attrition. By navigating to 'Charts' in the top-right of the analytics page you'll also be able to add these fields as a chart on the page.
Support Count Calculation in Diary Notes and Performance Management Analytics - The ability to provide a count of these issues has been improved on the page and easier to segment with a drop-down to allow users to specify their interest in hours or monetary cost
- Org Objectives Goal Alignment: The ability to align goals to organisation objectives will be coming soon. This feature is currently available to several of our early access customers and we hope to release this incredible enhancement to everybody very soon!
- We have added the ability to import extended leave records via the bulk data tool
- Importing existing auto-incrementing intelliHR IDs is now possible with the bulk data tool
- Primary Job has been added as a filter for getting jobs via the Public API
- Location, Business Entity and Business Unit codes made available when getting Jobs via the Public API
- Position title (including code) is now available via the Public API
- Position Start Date has been added to Jobs via the Public API
Join the intelli Customer Community!
Don’t forget to sign up to our intelli customer community slack channel to be:
- Notified of all product updates as they happen.
- A space for you to keep up-to-date with everything intelli.
- Communicate with your peers, share ideas on how to get the most out of intelliHR.
- Provide feedback direct to the team.
It's free and easy to join, just click on the link below: