Anonymous Surveys are a great way for employees to speak their minds without fear or rejection or negative consequences. The intelliHR anonymous forms feature provides the ability to create truly anonymous surveys i.e. a survey completely separate from any kind of personally identifiable information and one from which respondents cannot be identified. This article will explain how anonymous pulses can be created and edited on the platform.
This article covers:
How to Create a New Anonymous Pulse
An Anonymous Pulse can be used to reach any group of employees with an anonymous form instance at the time you choose.
Like regular pulses, they can be scheduled in advance or set to be recurring using Anonymous Forms from your Form Design Library. To create a new anonymous pulse follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to Engagement > Pulses
2. Select Schedule Pulse (Anonymous Survey)
3. Type the Name of your Anonymous Pulse (this will be used to identify the pulse in your records - it is not the name seen by the end-user)
4. Select the Anonymous Form Design to be used in your Pulse
5. Select your targeted group(s) of employees (default is All).
You can also target a particular group of employees using the below filters.
The following exclusions can also be made if there are specific groups who should not receive the anonymous survey:
Within 'People' Click in Exclude to exclude particular individuals from the pulse.
- Select Exclude people on extended leave to prevent the form from being assigned to any employee flagged as being on extended leave in the system.
- Select Exclude people within the probation period if you already have workflows set up to gather feedback from new employees during their probation period.
- Select Exclude Without Enabled User Accounts to only target people with active User Accounts.
6. Select the Send Date/Time. This will need to be entered in a 24-hour time format (i.e. 2pm = 14:00). You will not be able to create a pulse for a past time/date. We recommend giving at least an hour window between creating a pulse and the time it is due to be sent.
7. Select whether the pulse should be Recurring. If so, specify the frequency with which the pulse should recur, in Days, Weeks, Months, or Years.
8. Select Schedule Pulse (Anonymous Survey).
How to Edit an Existing Anonymous Pulse
In the same way that standard pulses can be edited at any time prior to their send date, you can also edit an anonymous pulse at any point prior to its send date. To edit an Upcoming Pulse follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to Engagement >> Pulses
2. Select the name of the upcoming pulse you wish to edit by clicking on it
3. Select Edit to amend the filters/send time/recurring frequency