SnapHire is a best of breed Applicant Tracking System (ATS). SnapHire enables you to attract, evaluate and hire the very best people for your organisation.
intelliHR has designed a custom integration layer that is accessible to set up by any users of both SnapHire and intelliHR that can automate the transfer of person and job information from SnapHire to intelliHR.
This article covers:
- What does the integration do?
- What fields can be mapped across?
- How do I get started with this integration?
What does the integration do?
✅ This integration takes new hires from SnapHire and creates a new person and job record in intelliHR; thus eliminating doubling handling of employee data. This push of information happens when a candidate is marked as
Hired in SnapHire.
✅ Upon the new person and job being created in intelliHR, the integration can optionally include the automated scheduling of an intelliHR Onboarding Workflow based on the candidate's information.
- Rehires are currently handled manually only and not via this integration.
- Some additional fields will need to be added to the offer or candidate profile in SnapHire to pull across the required information to create a person and job record in intelliHR.
|Date of Birth
|Date of Birth
|Primary Email Address
|Primary Phone Number
|Home Phone Number
|Company Start Date
|Actual Start Date
|Grade and Step
|Remuneration Schedule Type
|Base Annual Salary/Base Hourly Rate
Connection & Set-up
Steps required to connect the integration ad the costs associated are quoted on a case-by-case basis as this integration is facilitated by intelliHR on our custom integration layer. intelliHR will provide a quote that factors in some of the following activities to ensure the integration is sustainable for each client:
- Authentication Testing: Requires the client to retrieve an API key from within SnapHire and confirmation of tenant name and region.
- Field Mapping: As per the Data Mapping section above; ensuring all fields are mapped correct between intelliHR and SnapHire, and the required custom fields are created in SnapHire.
- Pre-Deployment & Post-Deployment: This includes testing the integration with the client to identify use cases and field mapping requirements.
- Deployment: The end-to-end building of the complete automation process.
- Housing & Maintenance: These costs will vary based on which party is hosting the integration and the effort required to troubleshoot and maintain the integration on a long-term basis.