QJumpers have 15+ years pedigree in building and implementing recruitment platforms, and have continually taken leaps forward by putting the power of recruitment into the hands of Administrators who know the business the best.
Their collaborative technology gives you the control and transparency to decide what you want to allocate to hiring managers and what you want your recruiters to handle.
With QJumpers you have the flexibility to configure and reconfigure your hiring workflows to suit your needs – whenever you need to. Automate, collaborate, communicate, change, adapt or re-invent; because HR never stays the same!
QJumpers, in conjunction with intelliHR's integrations team, have designed and built an integration that is native to its platform and accessible for any users of both QJumpers and intelliHR.
What will the integration do?
- This integration takes new hires from QJumpers and creates a new person, and job record in intelliHR; thus eliminating double handling of employee data.
- Once a new hire is made in QJumpers and the applicant added to intelliHR, the following email is sent to the hiring manager for that job:
- New Employee Documents captured during the Recruitment process will also be sent to intelliHR. This includes CV, Cover Letter, Application Questionnaires and Documents attached to Notes. All documents will be visible under Documents tab of the Employee profile in intelliHR.
Digital Employment Documents in QJumpers
- Employment Documents sync: if your organization is using the employment documents module in QJumpers, the integration is syncing ONLY digital employment documents after all of the files are completed (status in onboarding “Documents Completed”).
- If a candidate is moved to Hired (=synced to intelliHR) after documents have been sent to them but before they are completed, the system will be retrieving them for 7 days until the system finds their all status Completed. This is scheduled for approx. : 55 min after every hour
- If a candidate is moved to Hired and employment documents are not sent (Organization is not using this module or they “forgot” to send the documents), the system will not be retrieving them as above and they might need to be manually uploaded to IntelliHR
Loading Jobs with the IntelliHR Integration Enabled
- Once the IntelliHR Integration is enabled, you will be restricted to a drop-down list of job titles when you load a new job vacancy.
- There is also a new section added to the job load called Department/Business Unit and Business Entity. The Department field within IntelliHR is different to the Hierarchy field within QJumpers.
- These drop-down lists are taken from IntelliHR directly and cannot be changed within QJumpers. This information is needed to create a new employee record within IntelliHR at the time that an applicant is moved to the hired state within QJumpers.
If you wish to create a new Job Title (or Department/Business Unit) in QJumpers, this will need to be done within IntelliHR first
Data Flow & Mapping
The following fields will be sent to IntelliHR if available from QJumpers:
- Candidate First Name
- Candidate Last Name
- Candidate preferred Name
- Candidate mobile Phone
- Candidate home Email
- Zip code/Post Code
- Business unit
- Job Title
- Hired date
- Job start date
- Work Class (=QJs Job Type: permanent , fixed term, casual)
- Work Type (QJs= part time, full time)
Connection & Set-up
This integration is an out of the box, free feature for customers of QJumpers and intelliHR. You can follow these simple steps within your QJumpers and intelliHR platform to enable the integration.
⚠️ Note: You'll need system administrator-level access to be able to successfully connect the integration. If you're not confident in connecting the integration yourself, the QJumpers team are more than happy to look after the connection process for you! You can refer to the contact information at the bottom of this article.
To integrate QJumpers with IntelliHR, firstly log into your IntelliHR account and generate an API key - a detailed guide on how to do this can be found here or you can follow the steps below.
- Go to Settings
- Navigate to the API Access Keys section:
- Click Public API Access Keys and then Create Access Key
- Enter the Access Key name we recommend calling it qjumpers for ease of use
- Click Create Access Key
- intelliHR will create API Key which you should copy and enter in QJumpers (you will not be able to access this key again once you leave this page)
- In your QJumpers account go to Admin>>Security & Access>> and click Integrations
- Click on the grey sidebar next to the intelliHR Integration module.
- A pop-up box will open asking for your API Key and subdomain.
- Paste the API key that you copied from intelliHR above.
- Your subdomain is in your intelliHR URL. For example if your intelliHR ULR is qjumpers-demo.intellihr.net your subdomain will be "qjumpers-demo".
- Once both the subdomain and the API Key have been entered. Select Enable
- The pop-up message "That’s a Success" will show in the top right of your screen and then disappear.
- The screen will go blank for a second or two and the turning circle will show – your system is being updated.
- Navigate to intelliHR - click on the new employee’s name to view the details that have been copied over.
- You will need to review, edit and add information to complete the new employee record.
Please note: When IntelliHR integration has been enabled, you will need to post jobs from scratch for the first time. You will not be able to copy old (pre-intelliHR) listings and edit them to post live integration.
If successful, the API key and Sub Domain information will show in the abridged form underneath the IntelliHR slider in the QJumpers system.
From that point forwards, any applicants that you move into the ‘Hired’ bucket in your QJumpers ATS will have a intelliHR ID number and the date that the applicant was added.