FastTrack360 is an end-to-end recruitment management system to help you find the best candidates to fill a job, capture the time they work, pay them, and bill clients.
This article covers:
- What will the integration do?
- What is the typical flow of events?
- What fields can be mapped from intelliHR to FastTrack360?
- How do I get started?
What will the integration do?
✅ When a candidate reaches a status (Hired, Archived, Filled, etc.), a new person and job will be created on intelliHR.
- Applicant documents are not automatically uploaded to the document tab in intelliHR at this time.
- The integration does not currently automatically trigger onboarding workflows within intelliHR.
- Statuses are customizable so it’s important to consider when the new record should be sent to intelliHR.
Flow of Events
1. A candidate reaches a status (Hired, Archived, Filled etc.)
2. Create a new person in intelliHR
3. Create a job in intelliHR
Below is a list of fields that can be pushed from intelliHR to Fastrack360 via the integration template that's available. The integration is not limited to these fields, however, this is what is included in the standard version of the integration that can be provided.
|Office: Brand Name
|Date Of Birth
|Date of Birth
|Address Line One
|Primary Phone Number
|Company Start Date
|Company End Date
|Custom Field:Business Unit
|Custom Field:Pay Grade
|Remuneration Schedule: Type (e.g. Annual Salary or Hourly Rate)
|Diary Type: Name
|Remuneration Schedule: Base Annual Salary/Base Hourly Rate
Connection & Set-up Costs
Steps required to connect the integration and the costs associated are quoted on a case-by-case basis as this integration is facilitated by intelliHR on our custom integration layer.
intelliHR will provide a quote that factors in some of the following activities to ensure that the integration is sustainable for each client.
- Authentication Testing: Requires the client to retrieve an API key from within Deputy admin settings and confirmation of tenant region.
- Field Mapping: As per the section above; ensuring all fields are mapped correctly between intelliHR and FastTrack360.
- Pre-Deployment & Post-Deployment Consultations: This includes testing the integration with the client to identify use cases and field mapping requirements.
- Deployment: The end-to-end building of the complete integration/automation process.
- Housing & Maintenance: Which party will be hosting the integration (intelliHR vs. Client)? What effort will be required to troubleshoot and maintain the integration long-term?