intelliHR’s integration with Compono allows you to sync Compono Hire candidates who have been ‘hired’ to intelliHR. Once synced, this will create a new employee in intelliHR to kick-start their onboarding process.
This article covers:
- What will the integration do?
- What is the flow of events and data?
- What data can be mapped across?
- How do I get started?
What will the integration do?
This integration will enable a “Sync to IntelliHR” option when performing actions on Compono Hire candidates that have been marked as “Hired”. You can select a single or multiple candidates to sync in a single click.
What fields can be mapped between the two systems?
Below is a list of fields that can be pulled across from Compono Hire to the person and job record in intelliHR.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
How do I get started?
To enable the integration between Compono Hire and intelliHR, please contact your Compono customer success representative and ask to activate the intelliHR integration for your organisation.
You will then need to create your intelliHR API Access key. To create your API Access Key follow this guide.
- Tenant Name: This is simply the name of your intelliHR tenant and is located within the URL of your intelliHR environment. E.g. if your tenant URL is https://example.intellihr.net - your tenant name would be "example".
- API Access Key: This can only be retrieved by someone with System Administrator permissions in the intelliHR environment. The system administrator must navigate to Settings > Public API Access Keys.
After completing the above actions
- Log into Compono Hire. Note that you must have an OWNER role to complete the integration setup. If you are unsure who has OWNER access permissions, contact Compono customer success.
- From the navigation bar, click on the My Account dropdown list
- Select Integration Management to access the setup page.
- You will see a Connector for intelliHR that is not subscribed. Click Connect.
- You will see a pop-up with information, including the End Customer terms agreement. Click on Continue to accept the terms and conditions.
- You will then need to
- Enter your IntelliHR subdomain
- Enter your IntelliHR API Key
- Click on Submit button
- You will see “Successfully set up your integration!” once setup is done. Click Finish Setup and you will be redirected back to the Integration Management page.
For additional information not covered here, reach out to Compono customer success.